Here are the fields you will use below:
Server Address: IPAddress/Hostname you received
Account Name: username you received
Password: One you received
Pre-Shared Key: One you received
Here are steps to setup access to the VPN on your Mac.
- Go to System Preferences > Network
- Click the + button on the bottom left
- Interface: VPN
- VPN Type: L2TP over Ipsec
- Service name: enter your company name
- Click "Create"
- Enter the Server Address and Account Name from the information provided to you.
- Click on "Authentication Settings"
- Password: enter the password provided
- Shared Secret: enter the "Pre-Shared Key"
- Click on "OK"
- Click on "Advanced" and select "Send all traffic over VPN connection".
- Click on "Apply"
- Click on "Connect"
- Once connected it will say "Connected"